Fine Art Print: Red & Yellow
For those customers who appreciate my work, there will be an unlimited number of prints available ranging in size from a jewel like 6x8, to larger 8.25x11 and 12x16 inches. Larger sized prints are also available.
Each is printed full frame providing the original image as I composed it in camera.
Pairing this print in a larger museum quality matte with a cutout to fit the print in a museum style black frame (Matte and frame not included), provides an elegant, exhibition grade print hanging on your wall to enjoy for many years to come.
Being concerned about the environment, I custom print each image that reflects the concerns as I have for protecting our natural environment. Here are some of the technical specifications for what goes into each print I make to ensure having minimal impact on the environment:
- Utilizing Red River Paper's Palo Duro SoftGloss Rag 315, this paper is truly exceptional. Prints are museum quality and archival. The paper is true conservation grade media – No optical brighteners , acid free, lignin free
- The Cone Color Encapsulated Pigment Inks I use are considered the best available and were specifically developed for creating museum grade fine art color prints
- I source my paper from Red River Paper, a U.S. company based in Dallas Texas to minimize any supply chain issues associated with ordering paper.
- I use a SpyderColor calibrator system to ensure accurate color, reliable soft proofs and fewer proof prints.
- I produce minimal waste and any waste created is responsibly recycled.
PLEASE NOTE: Framing and mounting is not included. Learn more about printing and shipping. If you would like to purchase this print mounted and ready to hang, and/or are interested in larger print sizes, please contact me for a price quote.